Finishol 54 disinfectant floor cleaner means no harm to the environment
Cleaning and disinfecting often mean using harmful cleaners that not only affect your health and wellbeing but also the surfaces that they clean, in the long run. There’s a common notion that the stronger the cleaner, the more potent its effects. So, how do you achieve cleaning and disinfecting of your premises with a cleaner that is proven to be safe, not only when it is used, but also when it is washed away?
The first thing that draws one’s attention to a home is the floors. It is the floor that contains far more germs than we can even imagine. Our floors get exposed to everything, whether it is dirty shoes or food droppings or pet hair or germ carriers, everything gets accumulated on the floor. So regular cleaning of the floor is essential to keep the house sanitised in this pandemic time. A clean floor results in a healthier and happier home.
But picking up the right floor cleaner is a huge challenge as it will not only affect your immediate surrounding but also the overall environment, as the regular floor cleaners available in the market are laden with harmful chemicals.
Finishol 54 disinfectant floor cleaner is a non-toxic, non-hazardous, phosphate-free, ammonia-free, chloride-free, neutral pH, and aldehyde-free eco-friendly floor cleaner which creates a safe, clean and healthy indoor environment for you and your family. Finishol 54 not only thoroughly cleans the floor by removing traces of stains and dirt from your floor but also completely disinfects the floor of any germs. Given its dual advantage, Finishol 54 can clean granite, ceramic tiles, marbles, glass flooring, toilet bowls, wash-basins, bathtubs, and even towels. It can be used to clean floors by adding it to a bucket of water and cleaning with a mop, as well as mechanised equipment and even a bottle spray.
Also, Finishol understands the importance of the floor for your children as well as your pet, that it is their all-time playground where they run, play and even eat. So by using VOC-compliant Finishol 54, which is the best organic floor cleaner in India, you make the floor totally safe for your kids as well as your pet and even keep your carbon footprint low.
So by choosing this eco-friendly floor cleaner which is available in attractive eco-friendly packaging and is beneficial for our planet as well as our home, you are contributing immensely towards a green clean environment. It can be ordered easily through the online portal Finishol- Eco-Friendly Cleaning Product
All it takes is a small quantity of Finishol 54 eco friendly floor cleaner to get the job done. It reduces the time taken to clean your floors and also avoids wastage of excess water.
- An economical solution: Thanks to its efficacy, only a small amount of Finishol 54 best disinfectant floor cleaner is needed to clean surfaces effectively. Just one part of the cleaner can be mixed with up to 50 parts of water for startling results
- Safe and non-hazardous: Regular cleaners expel dangerous fumes that could present dangerous side-effects on those using them. The VOC-compliance of Finishol 54 baby & pet safe floor cleaner helps alleviate these problems
- Highly versatile: Finishol 54 antibacterial floor cleaner can be used to clean floors by adding it to a bucket of water and cleaning with a mop, as well as mechanised equipment and even a bottle spray.
- All janitorial cleaning jobs can be handled with the dual-advantage of Finishol 54 . It cleans granite, ceramic tiles, marbles, glass flooring, toilet bowls, wash-basins, bath-tubs, and even towels
- Green Pro Certified product from an ISO 9001:2015 Certified company
- FDA-approved product
- You can dilute with water or use it directly to clean your floors or surfaces
- It saves time, labour, and cost for your organization, thanks to its dual cleaning technology – it cleans and disinfects
- It’s an eco-conscious choice for your business
- It is a non-toxic, non-hazardous, phosphate-free, ammonia-free, chloride-free, neutral pH, and aldehyde-free liquid soap
- Dermatological-approved for contact with skin
- Has passed Carcinogenic Tests and Toxicity Tests
- It has zero presence of heavy metal impurities
- VOC-compliance ensures that no harmful gases are emitted from the product, which is not the case with regular cleaning products available in the market
- It has no side-effects on floors or surfaces, which helps increase their life
- Only one part of Finishol 54 can be diluted with 20 or 50 parts of water
- Available in 5-kilogram carboys
How to use it:
- Add one part of Finishol 54 to about 20 or 50 parts of water, depending on the area that has to be cleaned and the strength of the concentrate you are looking to create
- Clean the surface using this mix
- Finishol 54 can be added in a spray gun to clean glass or furniture