Finishol 180 Waterless Floor Cleaner means no harm to your floors
Your floors are among the most susceptible surfaces to suffer from regular stains and spills. Oily and greasy spills are difficult to deal with and often leave a mark or two. Cleaning your floor using conventional methods leads to ample of water usage, oftentimes, without the guarantee of a clean floor. Stubborn spills and stains can encourage you to turn to stronger cleaning agents, which could harm your floor and your skin in the long run.
Being waterless, Finishol 180 waterless floor cleaner can be used anytime, anywhere, without taking a toll on your business’ sustainable practices. It is versatile and can be used across various kinds of floors across different industries, thanks to its non-combustibility and absence of toxins.
A clean and healthy home is a matter of immense pride to you. But the biggest area in your home that needs to be clean is the floor. At home, whether it’s the adults or the kids, everyone tends to gravitate toward the floor either to play or to laze or eat. So the biggest worry of a homemaker is to clean the floor to prevent any type of infection.
There are a plethora of products available in the market that claims to clean superbly, but the main concern is the chemicals that are used in such products. Various research has proven that these chemicals can cause immense damage to human bodies like skin irritation, eye irritation, skin damage etc. They also tend to harm our natural surroundings.
In such a situation, the best possible solution is to use a natural waterless floor cleaner like Finishol 180 Waterless Floor Cleaner. It is tough on stubborn food stains and greases. Since it is an eco-friendly waterless floor cleaner and VOC compliant, it doesn’t emit any foul smell in the environment and also as it is a waterless product thus it uses less water than traditional products available in the market and is tough on germs. Finishol 180 is a Green Pro Certified best organic waterless floor cleaner in India and has been dermatologically tested and has also passed the carcinogenic and toxicity test. This eco-friendly waterless floor cleaner cleans all floor types and is gentle on them, whether it is marble, granite, ceramic tiles, or wooden polish among others and has no side effects.
Since Finishol 180 is a waterless floor cleaner, thus it can be used directly on the floor without diluting it in water. Thus it proves to be a sustainable household cleaning product, which even helps in saving water in the long run and is a healthy choice for an eco-friendly lifestyle.
Finishol 180 is one of the best organic waterless floor cleaner available in the Indian market and can be ordered easily through the online portal https://www.finishol.com/ and is available in attractive eco-friendly packaging.
The use of non-toxic home cleaning products, in the long run, will lead to a reduction in toxic waste, resulting in a healthy and happy environment.
- It is waterless: Your organization’s water bills will see a significant drop as soon as you switch to waterless cleaners. The absence of water also means that you do not have to struggle with the stains and erosion caused by hard water
- Can be used with mechanised cleaners: Even though Finishol 180 is completely safe on skin, it can also be used with automated or mechanised cleaning equipment
- Tough on food and industrial stains: Food stains can be just as stubborn as industrial stains, especially if there’s an oil spill. You can rest assured that even stubborn marks and stains will be dealt with effectively
- Finishol 180 is used for cleaning floors which are soiled with edible oil, butter, ghee, oily food, cheese, grease, or engine oil. It effectively cleans all types of floors, including marbles, granites, ceramic tiles, epoxy, polyurethane (PU), wooden-polished, steel, aluminium, and more
- Green Pro Certified product from an ISO 9001:2015 Certified company
- No usage of water means lower water bills and wastage
- It’s an eco-conscious choice for your business
- It is a non-flammable, non-hazardous, non-toxic, and neutral pH product
- Dermatological-approved use on skin
- Has passed Carcinogenic Tests and Toxicity Tests
- It has zero presence of heavy metal impurities
- VOC-compliance ensures that no harmful gases are emitted from the product, which is not the case with regular cleaning products available in the market
- You can be confident of no side-effects on your hands or your floors
- It not only saves water, but also protects your floor from the ill-effects of hard water
- If utilised in regular intervals, it can significantly reduce your cleaning costs
- You can safely use it with mechanised cleaning equipment
- Available in handy 5-kilogram carboys
How to use it:
- Apply Finishol 180 on the oily or greasy floor, without diluting with water
- Rub the floor with a brush (choose a brush with soft bristles on sensitive floors)
- Clean the area with a wiper-mop