Forst eco-friendly liquid detergent for clothes and washing machine means no harm to your fabrics
Just washing your clothes isn’t enough. To ensure their long life and good-as-new appearance you need to regularly condition your fabrics as well. Soap does very little to scent up your clothes, which is why fabric conditioners play an important role in retaining the very best look of your clothes and making them ready to use as soon as they are dried. Unfortunately, several conditioners use caustic soda, which has its side effects.
Generally, we go about our lives without giving much thought to the humble laundry detergent that we use to wash our precious wear. But as the talk about sustainability and eco-conscious living becomes louder, at such times eco-friendly liquid laundry detergent are getting much-deserved attention.
Whether it is the health concern of your loved ones, your love for your immediate environment or the long-term sustenance of your beloved fabrics – there are numerous reasons to switch to environmentally friendly liquid laundry detergent from the traditional laundry detergents freely available on the market off the shelf.
Finishol has launched FORST Washing Detergent + Conditioners in response to the growing demand for a eco-friendly liquid laundry detergent & fabric conditioner which will ensure a long life for your favorite fabrics and will not have any sort of side effects harming your precious clothes or even the environment. The best thing about FROST is that doesn’t harm the environment when its residue is released in it, whereas the traditional detergents and conditioners tend to harm the environment post its release, because of the presence of harmful chemicals in them.
There is no harmful chemical present in FORST which is a Green Pro certified eco-friendly cleaning product and is highly versatile as it can be used to wash as well as condition any type of fabric including silk, linen, khadi, and cotton and leaves a beautiful fragrance which lingers long after the wash. It can be used in a washing machine or a bucket wash, it doesn’t restrict you in any which way.
This eco-friendly liquid detergent for clothes and washing machine is competitively priced and has no side effects on your hand or your fabric and is available in convenient bottle packs of 500ml and 2.5-litre and can be ordered easily through the online portal https://www.finishol.com/
Forst is a liquid detergent & fabric conditioner that safely breathes freshness into your fabrics without causing any harm to them, to your skin, or even the environment. Even its residue doesn’t pose any harm to the ecosystems it is released in.
- No caustic soda: Caustic soda or Sodium Hydroxide when exposed to skin during prolonged periods or in stronger concentrations can cause burns and harm. Forst does not include this harmful substance and is safer to use.
- Fragrant: The beautiful fragrance that is left on your clothes lingers long after the wash.
- It’s highly versatile: You can use Forst for bucket washes as well as all kinds of machine washes.
What makes it different:
- Forst can be used to condition and wash all types of fabrics including silk, linen, khadi, and cotton. It is not a stain remover but a great conditioner.
- You can combine it with Lustofab to give your fabrics a fantastic finish
- It is fragrant and safe to use with a variety of materials
- Green Pro Certified product from an ISO 9001:2015 Certified company
- The neutral pH conditioner does not have caustic soda, which ensures that the quality of the fabric is maintained
- It has passed Carcinogenic Tests and Toxicity Tests
- It comes with zero presence of heavy metal impurities
- VOC-compliance ensures that no harmful gases are emitted from the product, which is not the case with regular cleaning products available in the market
- It’s an eco-conscious choice for your business
- The residue after cleaning isn’t harmful to the environment
- It is competitively priced against other cleaners that employ harmful chemicals
- Can be used in any washing machine
- No side-effects on your hands or fabrics
- Available in convenient 500ml and 2.5-liter bottle packs
How to use it:
- For bucket cleaning, pour 3 caps in a bucket and add water
- For washing machine cleaning, pour 3 caps in the top or front loader
- Soak the clothes in Forst for 25 to 30 minutes (for best results)
There are no reviews yet.