Lustofab fabric conditioner for clothes means no harm to your delicate garments
Nothing bears testimony to the efficacy of a cleaning product better than its use in some of the most prestigious laundry setups for decades. Lustofab is a cleaner that was used by leading laundries, operated by India’s premium Parsi organisations, since the 1980s. It was a preferred choice to clean silk saris with heavy embroidery, stiffening the garments without the use of starch.
A crisp shirt or any crisply pressed dress leaves a remarkable impression on the viewer and also makes the wearer a tad too confident. To get that perfect effect stiffener has played a great role. The most common ingredient used as after-wash stiffener was starch. But starch comes with its own sets of problems for the fabric as well as those who are dealing with it. Starch tends to make the cloth scratchy, thus uncomfortable to wear and also tends to reduce the overall life span of the cloth by breaking the fabric down if heavy starch is used continuously.
So Finishol’s Lustofab Fabric Conditioner & Stiffener comes as a refreshing change amongst the normal fares available in the market. It is backed by decades of trusts reposed by the finest laundries in India, especially the Parsi-backed organisations.
The magic of Lustofab lies in the fact that though no starch is used, yet, it produces starch-like results, as it stiffens your clothing making it ready to wear and looking as new as ever. This Green Pro certified eco-friendly cleaning product can be used to condition and stiffen any fabric, whether it is silk, linen or khadi. Lustofab- Best Fabric Conditioner for clothes gives an amazing result, without any trace of starch and leaves a beautiful fragrance which lingers long after the wash and also increases the lifespan of the cloth and makes it look new forever.
It is available in attractive packaging and has no side effects whatsoever on any fabric or your hands and can be easily ordered through the online portal https://www.finishol.com/.
- No starch: There’s a widespread misconception that clothes, especially saris, cannot be properly stiffened without the use of starch. However, starch presents its own set of challenges and side-effects that could not only harm the clothes, but also those dealing with it. Lustofab- best fabric conditioner for clothes achieves the same result, without a trace of starch.
- Fragrant: The beautiful fragrance that is left on your clothes lingers long after the wash
- It’s economic in the long run: The more you use Lustofab fabric conditioner, the better it is for your economy since all it takes are just two spoonsful in 1.5 litres of water
- Lustofab fabric conditioner can be used to condition and stiffen all types of fabrics, including silk, linen, and khadi and has been a product-of-choice for leading laundries who dealt with silk saris with heavy embroideries
- It is fragrant and safe to use with a variety of fabrics
- Stiffens clothes without the use of starch, making it more comfortable to wear even during Summer
- The effect lasts for over two washes
- Green Pro Certified product from an ISO 9001:2015 Certified company
- It has passed Carcinogenic Tests and Toxicity Tests
- VOC-compliance ensures that no harmful gases are emitted from the product, which is not the case with regular cleaning products available in the market
- It’s an eco-conscious choice for your business
- The garments look classy with perfect creasing and stiffness that stays through any occasion
- It offers economical advantages when used regularly
- No side-effects on your hands or fabrics
- Available in a 500-gram jar
How to use it:
- Use 2 spoons of Lustofab fabric conditioner in 1 to 1.5 litres of water
- Stir well
- Soak a maximum of 5 pieces of clothing for at least 20 minutes
- Only dip dry (do not squeeze)
There are no reviews yet.