Finishol 99 waterless hand cleaner means no harm to your skin
Any appliance or engine cleaning job is seldom a clean affair for the one who carries it out. Each time you get your hands greased, soiled, or stained the obvious choices to clean up are petrol, diesel, or even kerosene. All of these bring their own perils with them. So, why not turn to a solution that cares for your skilled hands?
Cleaning or repairing of various appliances like air – conditioners, fridges, refrigerators, stoves, ovens etc is an essential activity of any home but is seldom a pleasant activity for the person doing so as it entails soiling hands in the grime of grease and is hard to clean. Traditionally the cleaning involves using petrol, diesel or kerosene, which entails their own perils and poses threat to one’s skin and can even cause long-term damage.
The safest thing is to use a eco-friendly waterless hand cleaner which will be tough on the grime and dirt of grease but will be gentle on the skin. Recognizing the need for an effective waterless hand cleaner, Finishol has come up with an effective solution Finishol 99, a waterless hand cleaner, which is dermatologically tested and being waterless it can be used anytime, anywhere to clear stains safely. It is heavily recommended by experts as it has no carcinogenic side effects and is 50% more effective than petrol or diesel and also leaves a pleasant fragrance on the hand.
As per dermatology reports, Green Pro Certified Finishol 99 is one of the safest eco-friendly cleaning products on the skin and is available in attractive eco-friendly packaging and can be ordered easily through the online portal https://www.finishol.com/.
Finishol 99 is fragrant and far more effective than petrol or diesel when it comes to cleaning stubborn stains off your skin.
- It is waterless: The absence of water often leads to cleaning tasks being postponed. As a result, the stains get more stubborn, and the cleaning solutions needed get tougher. Being waterless, Finishol 99 can be used anywhere, any time to get stains off safely
- Approved by dermatologists: Surely, no dermatologist would encourage you to clean your skin with the likes of petrol and diesel. Finishol is a recommended choice by experts because it presents no side-effects, carcinogens, or toxic fumes
- 50% more effective: As compared to petrol or diesel, Finishol 99 is 50% more effective. What’s more is its fragrance leaves a fresh aroma without needing soap or water
- Finishol 99 is used to clean hands when repairing cars, engines, air-conditioners, fridge, refrigerators, stoves, ovens, elevators, pulleys, boilers, transformers, and more.
- Green Pro Certified product from an ISO 9001:2015 Certified company
- No usage of water means lower water bills and lesser wastage
- It’s an eco-conscious choice for your business
- Doesn’t need soap since it bears its own fragrance
- Has no side-effects on your hands or floor
- Dermatological-approved use on skin
- Has passed Carcinogenic Tests and Toxicity Tests
- It has zero presence of heavy metal impurities
- VOC-compliance ensures that no harmful gases are emitted from the product, which is not the case with regular cleaning products available in the market
- It is far more effective than using petrol, diesel, or kerosene for cleaning hands. In fact, as per dermatology reports, Finishol 99 is one of the safest cleaning products on the skin
- Removes almost all types of grease and oils from hands and surfaces
- Available in convenient 1-kilogram jars
How to use it:
- Apply 8 to 10 grams of Finishol 99 on the hands and then rub it
- Wipe off Finishol 99 from your hand using a rough cloth
- Wash your hands with water (if required) only after wiping them on the rough cloth
- You do not need soap since Finishol 99 is fragrant